Wednesday, January 28, 2009

\!>$">B@$!-/-\!>\!>$!!!!
I sat in the train thinking about the pathetic 6 hours journey i had to take to reach my native .I was sitting in the train half an hour before the train could start and was thinking and trying all possible means to kill time.
All this while,another train stood parallel to ours and it remained empty. May be it was scheduled to leave later in the day. I gave a casual glance accross my window and saw that the window of my parallel train was open.
Suddenly i realised some movement in the train. I strained by eyes to see what it was all about.I saw a man standing near the compartment bathroom and shagging. Man get a life.I regretted for seeing such a sight.Its not that I am againt sexual pleasure or pleasing one self. But please realize its a public place and many get to see you.
A similar incident happend when i was waiting for my friends during my vacation. A man not bothered about the fact that he standing in broad day light - right in front of a travels office- kept shagging.
I am not a saint asking you all to control your feelings and emotions. BUt atleast have the courtesy not to show them out in public.

No comments:

Post a Comment