Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I wanted to blog but some how i din want to reveal my identity. Hence this blog!!(VENTMYANGER)
According to me, my feelings are best expressed when i write them out!
I am a person who can never control my emotions-be it laughter or tears..i can never hold them back. One way i find it better but on the flip side the whole world comes to know about you.Hell with life,emotions..it all sucks
i am so called fucking 21 years old..yet not able to decide what i want in life. I want to be loved. All that i ask for is love and care and people think so much to give me that.
Sometimes i feel the word - "unconditional love" has no meaning in it.Love comes with conditions and restrictions and Thinking.
Not to blame the person alone; but the society also to be blamed.
How long i am supposed to wait? I tried my best to work things out; I will wait because i truly love you and i pray you realize it.
its been just few days since you left but the amount i miss you, miss your call,sms,voice,..i am not able to explain.
Fort Minor song - where'd you go bring tears to my eyes. that's how i exactly feel.
I would readily throw myself in someones hand if they tell me they love me. But look at you, i told you i love you, i miss you, i need you...yet you think so much.
Is something wrong with me or is something wrong with you??
GOD SAVE U AND GOD SAVE ME.
-Ventmyanger

No comments:

Post a Comment